Job Title: Content Producer
Description: CARSguide.com.au is Australia's fastest growing automotive website and it comes with the backing of more than 100 metropolitan, suburban and regional News Limited newspapers.
I have a vacancy for a Content Producer who will be responsible for maintaining and optimising the CARSguide.com.au website to ensure the content is lively and up to date.
Reporting to the Editor, your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring website is updated with stories and photos from News Limited newspapers
* Liaise with News Limited motoring editors to receive pictures and appropriate stories etc.
* Suggest improvements where necessary for the CMS.
* “Produce” stories to maximise user flow-through on the site.
* Work closely with the editor and product staff on special event sites e.g. the Australian International Motor Show site.
* Update video, multimedia, pictures, mobile content, blogs and other content as necessary
To be successful in this position, you need solid HTML skills, a nose for news, excellent written skills, a smattering of photoshop and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Your attention to detail, strict adherence to deadlines and experience in building websites will put you at a distinct advantage.
Sorry, Australian residency required