Thursday, March 27

Too many parking idiots, not enough stickers. So I ordered more!


Too many parking idiots, not enough stickers. So I ordered more!
Originally uploaded by thatjonesboy.

Am I the only person in Sydney who sees at least one idiot a day who's parked dangerously and/or illegally? My first batch of stickers from Iparklikeanidiot.com is all gone, so it was time to order more.

The stickers are great for bumpers, and are removable, so you can leave them on a windscreen and they will come off easily. Or, if you feel like giving someone a second chance, just tuck the unpeeled sticker under their windscreen wiper. That gives them a warning and an opportunity to spread the word next time they see an irresponsible parker in action.

So, you tell me: am I making a difference to selfish and rude parkers in Sydney?

No? Well, help me out here, peeps - go buy yourself some stickers and join the campaign :-)

Buy content through ScooptWords