Wednesday, January 23

World Nomads - great online travel insurance


World Nomads - great online travel insurance
Originally uploaded by thatjonesboy.

Online insurance isn't a market that has many great case studies, but worldnomads.com has been a great user experience for me so far.

Light, fast and simple initial insurance cover in a clean, uncluttered interface that takes a lot of the stress out of spending money on something you may never use.

I set myself up with a user account and covered my current trip to the US while I waited for my taxi to the airport and still had plenty of time to search for my US power plug adaptors when I was done.

A week prior to my cover expiring, worldnomads is back in touch via email to remind me to extend my cover, which I need to do.

Nice!

Buy content through ScooptWords