Tuesday, March 8

scoop: new mini cooper stretch limo

Walking past the carpark at News Limited this afternoon and managed to snaggle some photos of a new left-hand drive Mini Cooper stretch limousine being prepped for a photo shoot.

I have three exclusive photos of the Mini Cooper limo here:



I've edited together this video too. It includes a cool shot of it backing out of the carpark - it takes forever!

You might hear a clattering diesel in the background but that was a Land Rover waiting to enter the same carpark, not the Mini Cooper limo.

I want a Mini Cooper stretch limo too, but only if its a John Cooper Works stretch limo, and I'd be happy to sacrifice a little boot space for an additional engine and transmission in the rear, or I'd never make it to the church on time.

Buy content through ScooptWords