Thursday, May 19

Farewell, sweet axe wielding riff maniac

Friend and workmake Mike resigned recently to work independently, for us as well as other clients of the newly-formed development company, Grox. It's the funniest resignation letter of the year, possibly the decade.



Mike Bissett
Unit 905/47
Cooper St
Surry Hills Sydney
04/29/05

Notice of Termination Of Contract

Dear Brad,

After an appropriate period of deliberation, I have come to the decision to tender my resignation from HomeScreen Entertainment, effective April 29th, 2005. Please know that I still maintain a high level of respect for you as a manager and colleague, and I thank you sincerely for the support and assistance you have offered me in each of those roles. I have been proud to work for HomeScreen over the past year and a half; it has been a journey that has provided me an unparalleled foundation to move forward to new and exciting opportunities.

As such, I have decided to become a professional Heavy metal musician. It has always been a dream of mine to live the life of an Axe wielding riff maniac, moving from town to town in a drunken haze, spreading the evil word of Satan. Once my band of dirty long haired Satan worshipers is assembled, we shall take to the road seeking fame fortune and the chance to get laid with the choice of our many assembled groupies.

Our path may not be filled with the porcine comforts and technological marvels that HomeScreen provides, but we shall nonetheless move forward to carve a name for ourselves in the annals of the Book of Heavy Metal. Once I have learnt to play the bass that PaulG has kindly lent me i believe I will find my true calling.

Please note that I am currently accepting applications for Lead Singer, Drummer and Lead Guitar, if you are at all interested in applying. I will provide a full medical and dental plan, which will offer immediate coverage of all non self inflicted maladies related to touring such as genital herpes and crabs.

With kind regards,

Michael Bissett

Buy content through ScooptWords