Wednesday, May 25

Littoral Records gets its own site

I've made the critical tactical error of dividing my available time into still tinier pieces by deciding to kick off a whole new website for one of my many side ventures, Littoral Records.

I'm trialling www.squarespace.com as a publishing platform for this, so we'll see how we go. So far, so good, but I have to wonder why they called it "squarespace" unless they really wanted to make it sound like a place for squares to hang-out. If they did, I've gone to the right place.

It's got several neato features, including:


  • A 30 day free trial

  • WYSIWYG inline editing

  • Snap-in content modules

  • Multiple contributors and account management

  • Templates that don't suck

  • A 30 day free trial!

Buy content through ScooptWords